We're sorry to hear you want to cancel, please follow the steps in this guide to do so.
Remember, as a subscriber; you get access to
- All 140+ languages, including new ones as we add them
- uTalk on every device
- Syncing of your scores and progress
- Offline mode
If you do want to cancel though, please follow the relevant instructions below, depending on whether you subscribed on your iPhone, Android, or using our website uTalk.com
If you subscribed on an iPhone / iPad via the iTunes Store
Subscriptions are managed via your iTunes Account.
Go to this page https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039 and follow the instructions.
If you subscribed on an Android device via Google Play
Subscriptions are managed via your Google Play account.
Android: Go to this page https://support.google.com/payments/answer/6220303?hl=en and follow the instructions.
If you subscribed on our website, uTalk.com
- Go to https://utalk.com/accounts
- Sign in to your uTalk account
- Choose 'Subscription' in the purple menu bar
- Select the 'Edit' on the language you wish to unsubscribe
5. Select 'Cancel plan' button
Note: The subscription ends at the end of the billing period. So if you had a 12 month plan you will not be billed after that date.
Got a problem?
Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 7371 7711