Need some information about a 'Choose Any Six Languages' product? Read on.
You may have seen, or purchased a 'Choose Any Six Languages' product through our partners, including Mashable, GDGT and Stack Social.
How do I get started?
1. Go to utalk.com/start and fill in the code that was sent to you via email, along with your email address.
Then, click 'Get Started'.
Note: If you have not received your code, please contact the vendor that you purchased it from.
2. Choose languages by using the drop down boxes.
You don't need to choose all six now.
Note: If you cannot select a language (they are greyed), please refresh the page.
If you're not ready to choose all six, then don't! Choose as many as you like now, and you can start this process again from step 1 any time in the future to redeem the languages you have left.
In this example, I've chosen three languages (Dutch, French and Japanese), and left three blank, so that I can choose them later
3. If you're new to uTalk, type a password that you'll use to sign in.
If you already have an account, you won't need to type a password because we will have found your account.
4. Click 'Confirm Details' and wait for confirmation.
5. Download uTalk by clicking the button and install it on your computer / tablet / phone.
6. Open uTalk, click 'Log In', then click 'Log In with Email'.
Note: If you have signed up with Facebook, please select the 'Login with Facebook' option on the previous screen.
7. Enter your email address and password (the one you picked in step 3) and click 'Login'. Your languages will be there waiting for you under 'Your Languages'.
Do I have to pick all six languages now?
No. Please see step 2 in the table above. You can come back to utalk.com/start and use your code again until you've used all six languages.
How long does my code last for?
Your code, and the languages it unlocks, lasts for life!
Do I have to use my code within 30 days?
No! Despite some information to the contrary, you are able to use your code until you have used up all the languages on it.
I have a billing / refund question
We're happy to help, but we don't sell these codes directly -- they are sold by our partners Stack Social / GDGT / Mashable etc.
Please contact the seller in the first instance, as they are the best people to answer Billing or Refund related questions. If you get stuck we'll be happy to help.
Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 7371 7711 or 0800 0188 838