Verifying your account helps ensure that you uTalk account is registered to a valid email address. To do so, follow the steps in this guide.
Note: If the email you have used to sign up during the account registration is invalid (does not exist), you will not receive any email notifications from uTalk. Learn how to change your email address.
Re-send verification email
You can re-send the verification email within the uTalk app by following these steps.
- Make sure you are logged into the uTalk app, select Settings
- Select Edit Account Details
- Select Re-send verification email
You will then receive an 'Activate your account' email from uTalk. Make sure to check you spam/junk folders.
Note: Requesting a new Verify Account link will result in the previous links becoming invalid. Some email clients such as Mac's Mail app do not display the most recent email in an email chain, make sure to select the latest 'Activate your account' email.
- Continue with the Verifying your account steps below
Verifying your account
Upon creating your account, you will receive a verification email with instructions on how to do so.
- Open the 'Activate your uTalk account' email and select ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT
- Your account is now successfully activated.
Note: If you are logged into your uTalk whilst you verify your account, it may appear as unverified. The status will be updated the next time you log in or restart the app.
- If this is not being displayed within the uTalk app, simply restart.
Your account is now verified!
Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 7371 7711 or 0800 0188 838